Stray is out in somewhat over every week – and it will not price PS Plus Further steed PS Plus Premium subscribers and pennies. All of it signifies that developer BlueTwelve Studios is preparing for launch, and has submitted a primary batch of patches to Sony’s servers. There are two launch day updates prepared and ready, each of which ask you to “hug your cat for us”. N’awww.
The total patch notes are beneath:
- Improved navigation in varied locations
- Made some recreation scripts extra strong when reloading checkpoints
- Improved audio throughout cinematics
- Polished audio sounds and normal combine all through
- Small graphical tweaks and fixes
- Improved localization in a number of languages
- A LOT of collision fixes, naughty cat!
- Localization has been improved in a number of languages
- Supplemental vibration has been added all through the sport
- Some Meows have been completely re-meowed
- Stability has been improved throughout a number of vital moments
- Efficiency has been improved in a number of demanding locations
Earlier this week, the sport’s Trophy checklist additionally emerged, confirming you may have to meow 100 occasions and nap for an hour with a view to unlock the all-important Platinum. We’ll hopefully have a full assessment for you quickly.
[source orbispatches.com, via mp1st.com]